2.16.2011

Where I've Been ...

For those of you commenting and tweeting to me asking why I don't blog anymore, I really appreciate that you miss me, however I really have to ask you to stop.

I work anywhere from twenty-five to thirty hours a week, I go to school all day long twice a week and have a lot of homework for my classes. When I'm not working, I'm doing homework. When I'm not at school, I'm usually working. Honestly, at the end of the day, when I get home at almost nine o'clock at night, the last thing I want to do is sit in an uncomfortable chair and blog when I have to eat dinner, shower, and just chill out before have to wake up the next morning.

I really do appreciate the fact that you want me to blog and you miss my posts. It has nothing to do with the fact that I am "over" k-pop. I still love it very much, I simply don't have the time to dedicate as much time as I did when I first started the blog. Trust me I will update whenever I have the time to do it, like right now. I am sick and should be in bed sleeping, but I know a lot of you miss me so I am doing this for you.

Currently, my laptop really needs to be repaired. The battery is dead and my powercord has fallen apart so I can't charge it at all. Once I get that fixed, I will be able to rest and blog and surf the internet and watch videos and tweet with you all while relaxing on the couch or in bed and not sitting in a computer chair in the living room.

Please bare with me, guys. I tweet a lot through my phone, so don't hesitate to talk to me on there. I can watch youtube videos on my phone as well, so if you want me to see something, tweet it to me or email it to me (I get my email on my phone). But every time I am asked why I don't blog, or when I will blog, it puts so much pressure on me and I feel guilty for letting you all down and disappointing you.

Please trust me that I will return and post more in the upcoming future, but for right now I will mainly be on twitter and occasionally I will find an hour or two of free time to post a few things. I don't know if you know this, but some of your favorite posts actually take anywhere from forty-five minutes to an hour to write. With that said, I am not going to just do a quick little update about what is going on in the k-pop news world and take five minutes. This isn't a news blog, remember? It's just a place to have fun. And would you rather me rush through a post or take my time and have it be awesome?

Thank you for understanding, guys :)

I'm always available on Twitter and I never stop thinking of you. Right now I am trying to devise this massive gift project to a bunch of idols, so if you're interested in participating and giving something to all of the male idol groups that have been talked about on the blog, then leave a comment below.

PS -- For all of you who have asked me where I am and why I don't blog anymore ... I realized that whenver I do post something, you hardly comment. I like feedback in the form of comments. Please don't feel shy about posting your thoughts. It makes me feel really down when I put a lot of work into something and don't feel like it was worth it.

TKPA

17 comments:

  1. I'm with ya...take your time. I know how real life is and that needs to come 1st. Not all of us can spend hours on comp everyday and if you are then u need a life...just saying. =)
    I want to help with your projects. Let me know ( @Aupsorn )

    ReplyDelete
  2. All that work is probably what's making you sick :( We miss you TKPA, but don't stress out too much. Take it easy if you need to

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rest and get well TKPA. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hope you feel better soon TKPA! and id be interested in helping with a project (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. terminal_plague2/16/2011 8:57 PM

    Hey TKPA, its okay for you to lag on your posts here. Take your time :) School is more important than blogging, in my opinion, and I hope you do well with your studies! And yes, I'm interested in helping with your project also.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can totally feel that you're busy, TKPA, because I'm busy, too. That's why I haven't been around for some time.

    Anyway, don't be stressed and pressured because of us, your stalkers.

    Since you're tired from work and school, just relax.

    ReplyDelete
  7. it was nice to have news from you :)

    hope you have a great year, and don't forget k-pop -don't be stressed about it, just relax-!

    ReplyDelete
  8. don't stress urself! we rather have u healthy and well ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  9. TKPA, I love your blog post and I'll happily wait for your next one :) Rest and get well!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Don't worry. Real life matter more important anyway. Keep healthy and be happy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope you get better soon! :) Thank you so much for making time for us perverted kpop fangirls and starting a blog like this!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey! Hope you get better soon!! It is definitely that time of year...Flu and other yuckyness going around. Rest and take care of yourself. Your tweets rock! I enjoy reading them. You are much appreciated, and while we miss your blog posts, we understand that life doesn't stop. Thanks for feeding our addiction:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Don't worry girl I understand. We ALL understand. Life gets like that sometimes *HUGS*

    And you're still sick? Damn try taking some Theraflu that's some powerful stuff. And some good vitamins for your immune system are Vitamin C, Cod Liver Oil, and Zinc. Please get well soon bb!

    ReplyDelete
  14. i miss you terribly & i hope you get well soon.

    i love you Celisse. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think I tweeted you about your being away once and then I felt bad because I know its rough to get on and put up quality posts when you got other shit going on. So sorry bout that. :D

    Anyway, I'd love to get in on an idol gift project!

    ReplyDelete
  16. i totally appreciate all the time an effort you put into this blog, i gotta say i understand it's hard to keep up a blog on everything kpop.

    I <3 TKPA

    oh and don't forget about SJM'S COMEBACK!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Rest a lot and take good care of yourself. You shouldn't have to be stressing about blogging when you have other things in your life as well.
    We all love you and will patiently wait for your posts.

    ReplyDelete