2.23.2011

YGE, Why Did You Bitch Slap Us?

We've been waiting for what feels like a lifetime for BIGBANG's comeback. We were teased mercilessly with a plethora of new photos of the boys looking so amazing. We were hit with the news that they're gearing up for an American debut. We were given a freaking countdown to their official comeback date. We had a sneak peek at a teaser for "Tonight."

And then comes this morning. The day we've been waiting for. The day our fangirl and fanboy calendars have been marked, with hearts and smiley faces covering the tiny square of today's date. People who live in California, a whole seventeen hours behind you in Korea, woke up before seven in the morning so they could be there the moment it struck midnight in Korea. And I'm sure some people didn't even sleep.

Midnight hits ... and all we get is a longer freaking teaser?

Dude.

Seriously?

I'm extremely happy that we can pre-order it on iTunes, that the songs have been released. But Papa YG, I was counting on that three and a half to four minutes of staring and drooling and pledging my life and soul to these five men, and I felt like you bitch slapped me and put me back into my fangirl place.

I feel like I have been craving the most delicious cupcake from my favorite bakery all day. This is the best cupcake my taste buds have had the pleasure to taste, the best in the world. It's moist and perfectly baked, and it makes your eyes roll into the back of your head with each bite. The frosting feels like sin made of powdered sugar, butter, and milk. My mouth has been salivating all day just thinking about the piece of Heaven awaiting me ... only to have it be slightly burnt, dry, crumbly, with frosting that is runny and overly mixed.

This teaser is my dry cupcake, Papa YG.

I know you'll make it up to me and soon. Please do not let it be six months before the full album is released. Because then I have to come up with another baked good analogy and that's really hard, man.

Check out yet another teaser for "Tonight"!


TKPA

20 comments:

  1. I feel the same way

    ReplyDelete
  2. AGREED!!! YG pretty promised the best sex ever then just walked out of the room. What the hell? 0_o

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! WTF was that?! but again...better half full than half empty, right? Heading over to iTunes rn. (=

    ReplyDelete
  4. Words out of my mouth. Such a tease...

    So happy to read your regular posts these days. Thank you for keeping it honest for why we all really like this music ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl, get out of my head lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i like how you related it to food. but i was totally just imagining sex while reading the description of your cupcake. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahaha! I know it's been a lot of expectation for big bang comeback.. bc is BIG BANG!.. but actually I think sj-m comeback was already GREAT, you should post about it in the future :]

    ReplyDelete
  8. I feel the same, TKPA!

    I love how you did the baked analogy, that made me salivate, and that really describes how we feel right now. You are brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're great. Love ur bake analogy. I think YG is the king of tease. Remember DGH MV, they tease us but haven't drop the mv 'til the promotion period is over.

    ReplyDelete
  10. yeah YG pretty much smashed a pie in our faces, we were expecting a lot more from them and he's got the nerve to be laughing from the random corner he popped out of to sabotage us.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't wait for the actual MV though...
    Papa YG, are you trying to destroy our little fangirl hearts? D:

    ReplyDelete
  12. Like I've said before, YG is EVVVIIL! He enjoys screwing with out heads!!! *SOBS* T____T

    ReplyDelete
  13. Totally agree with the post and all the comments. YG is very good at foreplay but when it came to game time, he struck out.
    The teaser looks awesome though. What would make it more awesome was if it wasn't a teaser and actually a full MV.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ummm... i love how u wite so much about BB.. I just became a fan after watching baby good night by accident! haha! i now understand why TOP is the Sex God!!! what can u say about suju-m's comeback... esp about zhou mi.. i really wanna know what u think of 3L... lol...

    ReplyDelete
  15. i feel the same, i've been waiting since forever and they only release the teaser, Papa YG is the TROLL KING~

    ReplyDelete
  16. well the wait is over now! the mv is leaked on youtube! and oh. my. gosh. g-dragon. <3

    ReplyDelete
  17. the official/original is so much more awesome. worth the wait.

    ReplyDelete
  18. agree, but the video that they eventually put up was good at least :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Just stumbled upon your blog yesterday while looking for gd photos and i loved your writing, your humor and your insights! i also favor the bands you like so it's like a match made in heaven! i already bookmarked your site! keep it up!

    ReplyDelete