10.17.2010

An Ode to BIGBANG

With their impending comeback date, I figured I would write a little poem to express how excited I am.

Photobucket

B to the I to the ...
Gee, I've seemed to have forgotten the rest.
You've been gone for so long,
It feels as if you've put your fans through one big test.
Our devotion to you is as solid and creepy as ever.
If you're wondering if our batshit crazy love has faded,
The answer is never.

Kwon Ji Yong,
It's been way too freaking long.
Your comeback has me excited but nervous too,
Because you like to piss me off when it comes to your hair.
Were those ridiculous curls a dare?
Please, let's just keep it normal for now,
And do not listen to any advice given by an evil cow.
Pay no mind to the uptight netizens,
For not showing off your sex is a mortal sin.
Your swagger, your talent, is far superior to the rest,
That's why having GD as the front man is the fucking best.

Dong Young Bae,
Your glistening, sweaty abs make my day.
I've been having an overdose of you as of late,
Something that has made fangirl life great.
You've thrown us all for a loop with your flirtatious side,
Making us speculate why it's something you no longer hide.
Could it be a new girlfriend in the picture?
If so, you should definitely ditch her.
Skankface doesn't deserve a man of your caliber,
And plus, your crazy fangirls will probably commit murder.
Come back in all your ab-filled glory,
And things on TKPA's blog might get a bit whorey.

Kang Daesung,
We want to bathe your new rippling abs with our tongue.
The recent picture with your mask on your face,
Has made us want to copy the keys to our place,
Mail them along with a plane ticket and a map,
So you better arrive fully decked out in gift wrap.
Your ability to generate laughs has been sorely missed,
Please come back soon or else we'll all be pissed!
We need some sex and laughter in our life,
And girls need to start claiming dibs on being your wife.
Your beautiful voice makes us swoon,
Say you'll be here to make us go insane soon.

Lee Seung-hyun,
Picking on you is so much fun.
Though I hated excluding you from BIGBANG Fridays on the blog,
If you had just shown us your abs, I would have been in a complete fog.
Can you promise us that your come back will include maknae flesh?
What better way to start off fresh!
Why some people forget you include you, I'll never know,
But just remember that they're nothing but a skankoid hoe.
Without you, BIGBANG would not be the same,
Not the same group we love, it'd be totally lame.

Choi Seung-hyun,
There really doesn't need to be,
A rhyming poem, you see.
Your sex appeal is international,
And you make us all act very irrational.
Your smoldering eyes, your deep gravelly voice,
We couldn't resist you if we had a choice!
A few lines of a poem doesn't find all the words to describe you,
So just come back and stare and we'll be re-devoted, boo.

TKPA

18 comments:

  1. This poem actually rhymes beautifully.
    I don't know if you were trying very hard or it comes naturally to you, but I really really like it.
    It's cute, funny, and expressive.
    Imma pimp it xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. SAD HOW YOU PORTRAYED V.I, BUT SO TRUE. LOL -_-"

    EZT S8.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such words have never been spoken so beautifully. And are so true. I really love this and when they do come back, I will be sure to have an oxygen tank and a defibrillator machine next to me. Because I got a feeling I'm going to need them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. *claps* this is a REALLY good one~ ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol this is so beautiful, you dont even know.
    I think I love you.
    Everything about Young bae was truth.
    Everything about TOP made me anticipate everything even more.
    Oh & Daesung's rippling abs aren't new ^^ Huhuhuu I should know. They've been around forever.
    But Seung Ri's are new. Ho yeah, I remember those ^^
    I think GD is sxc no matter what the hairstyle.
    SERIOUSLY LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS. COME BACK BIG BANG.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. *bravooo bravoooo bravooo*
    so cool TKPA! you really have a way with words ^^
    everything is so right! and thanks for doing them one member at a time also!
    hehehehe
    love yah!

    ReplyDelete
  7. *APPLAUDS* LOL that was fcking awesome TKPA! You rule all!!! *bows*

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so COOL!I'm flabbergasted!I didn't know you're good in composing poems, too, and it's amazing how you still incorporate your perverted mind in it. Hats off!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bravo!

    And that skankoid hoe in Seungri's verse is most definitely @oneherowild soul... she seems to forget him quite often! (Okay, I'm just teasing) :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. especially our belove TOP...can'twait to see in flesh this saturday in singapore......!! died

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another epic poem added to the annals of history. If only Homer had written about Big Bang, reading the Iliad would be less of a challenge. From now on I'm imagining Achilles as Sex God (which is a pretty apt description actually). Of course, I'll be Briseis. Ravage me Sex God.

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. mysecretfangirllife10/21/2010 4:04 PM

    LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  13. aaarghh.... just saw big bang live... awesome awesome... they really know how rock a concert... TOP in super tight clothes damn nice ass!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm really late and I am sorry i deprived myself of this awesomeness.
    I am really tired right now so even my typing lacks enthusiasm but I thoroughly enjoyed it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. amazing!!! totally great haha

    Daesung-
    "We need some sex and laughter in our life,
    And girls need to start claiming dibs on being your wife."

    i believe this has already happened with cj and i hahaha xd

    ReplyDelete
  16. So true. *Applauds* Amazing job!
    I cannot wait for their comeback. *Squee*

    ReplyDelete