10.15.2010

We've Reached an Agreement

My apologies to Thunder. I have never really given you the proper fangirl freak out that you deserve. When you first debuted with MBLAQ, you ... you weren't ... well, you looked like a complete dork and reminded me a little too much of your big sis, so it was hard to even look at you with any ounce of attraction.

But I shouldn't have been so harsh on you in your freshly debuted days, and I now I see the light.

Photobucket

Your brooding, dark, extremely pissed off look is sexy. It looks as if you've been having to hear Joon talk about his abs all day, listening to G.O brag about his ability to grow facial hair, watching SeungHo lick those lips of his, and it looks like you really want to punch Mir in the face just for being the maknae. It's nothing he did, you realize this ... but because he's the cute maknae ... you've sort of become the ugly stepchild that happens to be a middle child that is always everyone's second thought.

Well, Thunder ... from now on TKPA will treat you like the gorgeous stepchild you rightfully are. You just keep up these intense facial expressions of yours, and you have yourself adored by me.

Pleasure doing business with you.

TKPA

8 comments:

  1. I was noticing Thunder just the other day - I swear you ARE fucking reading my mind - kinda scary - yet comforting - bahahahaha!!!!!!!! MORE THUNDER!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gonna do a contradictory- he was the first one i noticed haha~~~ okay after i got over mir's IRL anime bishounen eyes- but iSWEAR right after.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't rly pay attention during his debut either. I'll watch seungho lick his lips 24/7 instead ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree! Thunder was really really non-attractive during their debut days but then "Y" came out and it was like....dayum. Can't wait for their comeback, whenever that may be~

    ReplyDelete
  5. I dunno what happened during the making of their "Y" promotions but now Thunder is all kinds of sexy. And at first I though it was just the hair but I think it's more than that. I think it's his confidence too.

    In fact if you watch Idol Army from start to finish you can really see a change in his personality and his confidence. He really came out of his shell during that show and I think it really helped him grow ^___^

    ReplyDelete
  6. for a while i was thinking that he had gotten a nose job because of the vast difference in appearances from the debut to now..

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahahaha that sex stare gets better by the day. sometimes i see myself more in bed with him than with joon. which surprises me. gues i have to get used to it though he's really smokin!

    ReplyDelete
  8. finally!!!!!!!!!!! THUNDER. IS. FUCKING. HOT. sorry i felt the same way when i saw him and he sort of his just grew on me and now im so in love with him XDD <3 thank you TKPA for showin the love

    ReplyDelete