10.14.2010

Mini Project for One Way!

I'm devising a mini-project for One Way that I will complete probably in the next two weeks or so, but I need your help!

If you've seen my tweets, you know I can bake. But I'm not just going to bake them cookies [from scratch] and send them in a freaking Tupperware container. So I'm pulling out my crafting skills and I will be restyling a cookie tin to personalize it for the One Way boys.

I've made some before, a few months back. These were plain tins from the craft store, added some paint, some designed card stock, and some sealer and there you go ...

Photobucket

But my idea for One Way is to get a large one (kind of like the circular one on the left) and paint it black, print out a one way street sign on some white card stock, adhere it to the top, and there you freaking go ... personalized just for our Twitter-addicts!

Here's my dilemma when it comes to the actual cookies ... Young Sky is vegan. I've never made vegan anything before. I'm really scared they're going to taste awful because I've never made them. So, it's a risk on my part, but I also have absolutely no idea what kind of cookies to make him! This is where I need your help. If you have any vegan recipes (there's bound to be at least one vegan following me) please email them to me ASAP!

I also don't really know what to make for Chance and Peter ... but I'm going to be safe and make chocolate chip cookies. Unless you happen to know their favorites, in which case, let me know! I was thinking of making some ANZAC biscuits for Peter to give him a little taste of Australia, but I couldn't find a recipe that was consistent.

Funding for this project is minimal, but if you'd like to make a small donation for shipping or you have any other ideas that we can also include, let me know! These tins are actually a lot of hard work and baking those vegan cookies will definitely be a pain in my ass, but I want to keep this really small and nothing big.

I've been waiting for the weather to get a bit cooler so the cookies will handle better during shipping, so the deadline for any donations or ideas will be November 1st. I want to have everything shipped out by the 6th.

(PS -- If you donate, I will include your twitter name along with the package so they will know you helped out)

Spread the word about finding me a vegan recipe! Thanks, guys!

TKPA

4 comments:

  1. Oops! Go to paypal, email address is kpopadddict@live.com! Then choose gift so they don't take a fee away from it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wish i can help with the recipe suggestions but i can with the finances. xD i'll email you the details i need. or maybe via DM on Twitter. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just wanted to tell you about an interesting dream I had the night this entry was posted.

    I was in your kitchen and you where fraking out about needing a REALLY good vegan cookie recipe. And I was standing there telling you over and over again that I knew a really good one but you wheren't listening. CJ was sitting at your table drinking coffee and then i asked when GD was getting out of the shower.

    ReplyDelete