10.15.2010

The Chicken Addiction ...

I wasn't planning on taking this approach with Onew, because it's been done before, but finding my Chick-fil-a giftcard with a balance left on it has made me really hungry.

Photobucket

Onew is one of those oddly beautiful people, that I have mixed feelings for. One moment I want to pinch those clear-as-all-hell cheeks and tell him he's so cute, the next I want to feed him endless amounts of chicken and just watch and even dab his mouth when the grease starts to build up, and then the next I just find him so irresistable.

Every morning I will make him chicken and waffles. For lunch, I will force feed him a chicken strip salad (because if he were to just eat nothing but fried chicken all the time, poor guy will get fat and then none of the noonas would want him). For dinner, chicken, chicken, and more chicken. Nothing but chicken from morning to night. And after dinner, I will just have to help him burn off all those fatty calories he earned during the day.

I think the only way to cure Onew's chicken addiction is if you give him a pet chicken and have him care for it, and clean it, and feed it, and nurture it. And within a few weeks, he will start to look at chicken and feel guilty (kind of like how I do when I eat king crab legs knowing a man probably died so I could stuff my face with warm, buttery, sweet crab meat).

And it will be a sad day in our household when I come home and find that Onew's beloved pet, Colonel Foghorn, is no where to be found, and the smell of fried chicken is lingering in the air.

TKPA

10 comments:

  1. BAHAHAHAHAHA - this is so creepy - yet strangely hot & juicy to think about - bahahahah - only you TKPA - only you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOOOOOOOOOOOLz this is HILARIOUS! Love the last sentence

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL such a funny post. Only you can combine the sexuality and hilarity that is onew :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ROTFLMFAO!!! OMG that last part is just soooooo wrong!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Despite of how the Chew (chicken+Onew) thing has been done so many times... you still did it the best, TKPA! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. ....this was soooo awkward to read.
    But anything with Onew in it, I'll love.
    Colonel Foghorn? bwahhahaha

    ReplyDelete
  7. HAHAHAHAHA. omg onewwww T.T and mr chicken is all crunchy now. but id probably do the same speacially with the helping part the gorgeous boy loves chicken too much for his own good xD

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL WUT?! I LOVE THE LAST SENTENCE! xD

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jinki will have to cut back on the chicken now that RoA is finished. What will fuckyeahdubulge do without those epic jeans?

    ReplyDelete