8.22.2011

Happy Monday!

Well, as happy as any Monday can get, at least. 


All morning I have been printing out tons of documents for the new semester (which starts tomorrow and that means no more summer) and I needed a break for my mind. So after watching a few kpop videos, I had a strong desire to watch the MAMA performance with G-Dragon, T.O.P, and Taeyang. I just wanted to start my week right, you know?


And it was so amazing and made me all giddy and excited as if I was actually, physically there to witness this in person. And it made me happy.


So I'm passing on the happiness to you!




It's going to be a good week! But if for some reason you start to feel yourself slipping in the aggravation that the week plagues upon you ... just come back here and watch it again. I know I will surely be grateful for my YouTube app.


For those of you going back to school, good luck with all of your studies! 


Also, for those of you who live in Puerto Rico, I'm very glad there was no extreme damage due to Hurricane Irene. If you're in the Bahamas or the east coast of Florida, please be safe! 


TKPA

2 comments:

  1. holy shit i had never seen that before.
    THANK. YOU. SO. MUCH.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh I remember that perf. (=
    Good luck to u in school.
    Let's hope Irene keeps moving eastward (I'm in Volusia County here)
    Praying for those that was or possibly will be affected )=

    ReplyDelete