8.05.2011

The Butterfly Effect

You know how there is that common theory called the butterfly effect, where if a butterfly flaps its wings in Africa, a hurricane will affect the Caribbean? An unfortunate chain of events, basically.

Well, the "butterfly" is the electric razor. The "hurricane" is TKPA.

Photobucket

This picture makes me so sad. I loved his hair. I secretly liked the thrill of seeing all the crazy shit he would do to it, and I guiltily looked forward to bitching and complaining about it, even though on the inside I felt like a ridiculous tumblr "secret," too scared to let you all know how I really felt because I have a freaking rep to protect.

And even though it makes me sad, I kind of can't help but smile and part of me really really really ridiculously abnormally likes this. Okay, I love G-Dragon's new hair. One hundred percent in love with it.

At first I was mad, like how the hell could he just SHAVE it off? How the hell am I going to make fun of him now, when there's no hair to make fun of?

Now I'm cool with it, because it looks so soft and fuzzy. I just want to rub the crown of his head and sing, "Fuzzy Wuzzy was a bear. Fuzzy Wuzzy had no hair. So Fuzzy Wuzzy wasn't very fuzzy, was he?" only cute-like and make him laugh and we'll both giggle and it'll become "our thing" and he'll keep shaving it so we can continue on with our stupid little giggle-fest for all eternity.

That's why I'm cool with it. Because I'm a perpetual child.

In all seriousness, it's just hair. It will grow back. More than likely, GD had to shave it because his existing hair suffered damaged to all the crap he's done to it. And he's done so much to it that I'm surprised it hasn't just fallen out completely.

Just think, when his new hair grows out, it will be soft and silky and it will totally give us all complexes that this dude has prettier hair than us.

CAN'T WAIT!

TKPA

10 comments:

  1. It's a new style to me. ^^;; But I'm good with it too because not only will it grow back, I always assume it's too hot to have long hair (even though I have it)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha when i first saw the pic i was thinking "who is that?" now i get the see GDs natural hair (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. This new look just proves that GDragon can rock any look. No matter what he wears or what hairstyle he chooses, he's just plain hotness!

    ReplyDelete
  4. uggggh...I can imagine running my hand all over his hair and feel that tingle sensation...I never was a fan of 'skinhead' but daaaaang Jiyong you just made me love it and only on you babe...only on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I FREAKING LOVE THIS NEW HAIRSTYLE!! Makes me want to rub his head all over. Ji can rock ANY look

    ReplyDelete
  6. K-Pop Junkie8/10/2011 11:31 PM

    I love short hair!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Late comment, wha'errr.

    Anyway, I did the same thing in spring. Got sick of dyeing it black over and over and flat-ironing every day, so I just pulled a Britney and buzzed it all off. And now I'm all "WTF hair, grow faster, I am a WOMAN."

    Now GD can probably knock a half-hour off of his daily grooming time. Siiilver lininggg!

    ReplyDelete
  8. BEST G-DRAGON HAIRSTYLE EVER.
    To me, seriously nothing can beat this.
    This is as close to "purely animalistic" as G-Dragon can get in my heart.

    He looks so so raw and badass with this hairstyle.
    Rawr baby.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So late comment. I know when the first time this picture out, everybody shocked and some hate it cos he shaved it all. My 1st reaction was 'wow... freakin sexy'. He's like super super manly with that hair. ><

    ReplyDelete