6.03.2011

And the Results Are In!

Thanks to everyone who voted! 142 comments, over 840 votes! :)

As you know, we're doing a new twist on things this time around. At the bottom of this post is a list for the ranking Top 15 and a poll in which I would really like you to choose just one idol that's the best of the best. The Top 15 are really surprising this time around, and it makes me glad that so many of you silent blog-stalkers participated in something! I know it was you!

Brief little paragraph here on something that I must address: I strictly said no voting for Taemin. I don't have anything against him, he just doesn't meet the criteria of this category. In July, he will be eighteen, and in August, you can go crazy in voting for him. There were some people who expressed excitement for August, and some people talked about him. They did not vote for him. And like I said, if you voted for "he-who-must-not-be-named-because-he-isn't-legal" I would delete it and not count it at all. And I don't know what I'm more upset at, the fact that some people refused to listen, or that some people honestly thought I was stupid enough not to know who they were talking about.

Wait until August!

Here are all of the results for the May Edition of the Cervix Punchers:

The Ones Who Received One, Lonely Vote:

Lee Seunggi
Eric (Shinhwa)
LeeU (formerly F.Cuz)
No Min Woo (TRAX)
Jay Kim (TRAX)
Lee Min Ho
Verbal Jint
Yoo Ah-In
Kibum (formerly UKISS)
Dari (Dalmatian)
Young Won (Dalmatian)
Jeesu (Dalmatian)
Woohyun (Infinite)
Sunggy (Infinite)
Kim Jae Wook
Jinwoon (2AM)
B-Bomb (Block B)
U-Kwon (Block B)

The Ones Who Received Two Votes:

Kim Jong Kook
Kan (F.Cuz)
Soohyun (UKISS)
Jae Jin (FT Island)
Jungmin (SS501)
Changmin (2AM)
Mithra Jin (Epik High)
Chance (One Way)
Young Sky (One Way)
P.O (Block B)
Yo Seob (BEAST)
Kangin (Super Junior)
Junsu (JYJ)

The Ones Who Received Three Votes:

Doo Joon (BEAST)
Hyun Seung (BEAST)
Henry (Super Junior M)
Jong Hyun (CN Blue)
Jokwon (2AM)
Simon D (Supreme Team)
Jonghun (FT Island)


Almost, But Not Quite:

#25 Jang Keun Suk (4 votes)

#24 Kwang Hee (ZE:A) (5 votes)
#24 Eli (UKISS) (5 votes)
#24 Wooyoung (2PM) (5 votes)
#24 Yoochun (JYJ) (5 votes)
#24 AJ (BEAST) (5 votes)
#24 Thunder (MBLAQ) (5 votes)
#24 Yesung (Super Junior) (5 votes)

#23 Seulong (2AM) (6 votes)

#22 Tablo (Epik High) (7 votes)
#22 YoungHwa (CN Blue) (7 votes)
#22 Zico (Block B) (7 votes)

#21 Junho (2PM) (8 votes)
#21 Dongwoon (BEAST) (8 votes)
#21 G.O (MBLAQ) (8 votes)
#21 Han Geng (formerly Super Junior) (8 votes)
#21 Eunhyuk (Super Junior) (8 votes)
#21 Kiseop (UKISS) (8 votes)

#20 Rain (9 votes)
#20 Hongki (FT Island) (9 votes)
#20 Mir (MBLAQ) (9 votes)

#19 Chansung (2PM) (11 votes) - (Previously #5)

#18 Junsu (2PM) (12 votes)
#18 Nichkhun (2PM) (12 votes)
#18 Jay Park (12 votes)
#18 Zhou Mi (Super Junior M) (12 votes)
#18 Hyungjoon (SS501) (12 votes)

#17 Yunho (JYJ) (13 votes)
#17 Sungmin (Super Junior) (13 votes)

#16 Changmin (TVXQ) (15 votes)
#16 Leeteuk (Super Junior) (15 votes)


And the Top 15 Are:

#15 Junhyung (BEAST) (16 votes)

#14 Jonghyun (SHINee) (17 votes)

#13 Donghae (Super Junior) (18 votes)
#13 Siwon (Super Junior) (18 votes)
#13 Se7en (18 votes)

#12 Jaejoong (JYJ) (19 votes)

#11 Taeceyon (2PM) (20 votes)

#10 Seungho (MBLAQ) (21 votes) - HE FINALLY MADE IT!
#10 Key (SHINee) (21 votes)

#9 Minho (SHINee) (22 votes)
#9 Seungri (BIGBANG) (22 votes)

#8 Joon (MBLAQ) (25 votes)

#7 Onew (SHINee) (29 votes)

#6 Daesung (BIGBANG) (30 votes)

#5 Taeyang (BIGBANG) (31 votes) - I KNOW. I CANNOT BELIEVE HE FELL FROM #3 TO #5. WHAT. THE. HELL.

#4 Heechul (Super Junior) (37 votes) - He has all of your lady bits as voodoo dolls.

#3 Kyuhyun (Super Junior) (39 votes) - HE FINALLY BROKE THE TOP FIVE. GET IT, KYU.

#2 G-Dragon (BIGBANG) (49 votes) - I would expect nothing less from the Master.

#1 T.O.P (BIGBANG) (57 votes) - YES I AM BIASED AS ALL HELL WHEN IT COMES TO THIS MAN.


BUT NOW HERE COMES "THE TWIST"! Vote below for only one man in the Top 15! You have until next Friday and we will then see who is truly the best of the best!



Who is the Ultimate Cervix Puncher?
T.O.P
G-Dragon
Kyuhyun
Heechul
Taeyang
Daesung
Onew
Joon
Seungri
Minho
Seungho
Key
Taecyeon
Jaejoong
Donghae
Siwon
Se7en
Jonghyun
Junhyung



pollcode.com free polls


POLL IS CLOSED :)

28 comments:

  1. How is it GD is not #1?!! hehehe but TOP is good too (=

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taeyang fell to #5?! Shit just got real. >.<

    Other than that, I'm happy that my top 5 made it to the top 15.

    *BIGBANG* :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. when you vote, is the screen suppose to change? like load and be like "thanks for voting!" or something like that...? because its not doing that for me x.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had the same problem, so I posted the link to the poll. Just use that if it isn't working for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is #18 supposed to be Hyun Joong or is it really Hyung Joon?

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh noo Chansung is 19th D: darn! he'll always be in my top 5 (; heheh

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been waiting for this post the whole week!.. and now.. boom! -->>KYUHYUN!!.. holy moly.. I was expecting TOP, GD, Taeyang and Heechul -I truly did-.. but kyuhyunah!!?..I didn't see that coming x) ...but is nice to know that there're many dorkyu lovers around here...I wonder what would Heenim think about kyuhyun being 'more cervix puncher' than him xD!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Anon:

    Hyungjoon from SS501. That was the consensus in spelling. I don't know if it's right or not.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ok, just checking
    I can't believe that HyungJoon (the maknae) beat Hyun Joong (leader, guy from Boys over Flowers). That blows my minds. Hyun Joong is not even on the list.

    Taec has fallen so far...

    ReplyDelete
  10. How the f*#k did heechul, of all people, get more votes that taeyang?! That is just craaazy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. K-Pop Junkie6/03/2011 8:55 PM

    HOW DID Heechul GET INTO THE TOP 5????? This is madness. I see I'm going to have to start the debate again. Maybe I should get back into the Kpop world again.

    ReplyDelete
  12. K-Pop Junkie6/03/2011 9:00 PM

    http://www.thekpopaddict.com/2009/10/addict-v-junkie-kim-heechul-debate.html

    Says it all on the Heechul thing... ew

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've been a silent follower, but I have to post this time around. It was really difficult to pick just one of these extremely sexy young men, BUT I give you two reasons why I voted the way I did (this time around, at least).

    1. http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm96/javabeans122/event/2011/11a/bsa11_taec1.jpg

    2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7UM5icOeGA

    enjoy. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Woah, I totally didn't believe this whole hyungjoon(maknae) thing, so I went back to see the votes, and I tallied at least 6 votes for hyunjoong(leader). There were definitely votes for hyungjoon(maknae) though, just not 12.

    On the other hand, GO KYU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I guess you evilkyu-ness doesn't only have an effect on me. Hehe ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. The fact that you had to go back and count really upsets me. Next time we do this you can count all 842 votes and see how frustrating it is.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi tkpa, sorry I totally didn't mean it in that way. I was just curious because I remembered scrolling through the votes before the polls closed just to see who had been voted for. I totally appreciate your counting the votes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I was really torn...JaeJoong or Seungho, but the death glare and "lips of sex" won in the end.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Kwon Jiyong or also known as G-dragon has a lot of titles in his country like the highest payed artist, Girls in Korea's most wanted guy, richest, Fashionable and all that. But, i think this time Choi Seung Hyun a.k.a TOP deserves the title.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your website is awesome! T.O.P. rules!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm happy all of BB are in the top 10 but HOLY SHIZ TAEYANG'S NOT IN THE TOP 3?! HOMG. The trinity is broken T___T

    ReplyDelete
  21. wow SHINee members made it to the top 15...

    ReplyDelete
  22. I AM OUTRAGED BY THE FACT THAT MY SEXY MAN JUNHYUNG ONLY HAS 5 VOTES RIGHT NOW.
    On the other hand, I'm glad that Zico's getting popular and that the BB boys are all in the poll <3

    ReplyDelete
  23. i have a suggestion~ if TOP gets to win this Cervix Punchers edition, can we already put him in the "Hall of Fame" or something? xD to give way for other idols to shine next time~ ^_^

    TOP has already proven he's indeed a certified Cervix Puncher. other idols who'll win multiple times, just like Choi Seung Hyun, will be able to join him in that prestigious list. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  24. Jenny, the problem with that is people will still vote for him even though I take him out just like they did with Taemin. People don't read carefully, it seems.

    ReplyDelete
  25. LOL yeah. i just thought those who really reads the rules can already have an extra spot for an idol they can't vote because of TOP occupying that space. *cough ME cough*

    not that i'm complaining that i vote him every single time. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Just FYI TKPA, Yunho is in TVXQ, sorry to sound rude, I just don't want any confusion because Yunho's not in JYJ.

    ReplyDelete
  27. so.. what about the final results?

    ReplyDelete