6.03.2011

I'm Scared of Boyfran

Boyfrans and gurlfrans ... I was severely creeped out by the new MV for rookie group Boyfriend's song "Boyfriend." And believe it or not it had nothing to do with the cutesy factor of the concept. It's a cute song, it deserves a cute concept.

It was the plastic, Ken doll members that kind of gave me the creeps. Not even Ken doll, because they're too pretty. They're more like masculine Barbie dolls. They look animated, computerized. Especially the blonde one with the big ass eyes (sorry, I don't know who is who). Just the way he moves his head with those eyes ... kind of reminds me of the little girl in The Exorcist. Just saying.

Can anyone give me names of who is who? I know three of them are fifteen, so just tell me who the twenty-one-year-old is so I can be his gurlfran.

I can't wait to see more from them in the future, and I especially can't wait until the blonde dyes his hair to a more natural color and thus not scare me anymore.


Names, please!

TKPA

9 comments:

  1. One of the fifteen year olds minwoo has the was exact birthday as me down to the year I was hype lol. Oh and donghyun is the 21 year old. My favorite are the twin one is the blonde one youngmin and his brother is kwangmin. The others are jungmin and hyunseong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donghyun is at 0:29

    ReplyDelete
  3. And the cover shows both the twins with black hair, so when the blonde one dies it back he will look EXACTALLY like his brother (in my opinion at least)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really hope they don't dye it to where they look alike. Because then that will just remind me of The Shining.

    ReplyDelete
  5. R u serious?! 15? They look like 12! teehee
    They r adorable tho (=
    that's all I'm gonna say since some r under age =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not really my thing, but they are adorable in the baby duck kind of way.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i find them cute , that's all. but i don't think it will escalate into something more, as of now. LOL.

    1. They're VERY young.
    2. They're too pretty.
    3. The cuteness was too much, I almost want to vomit. haha jk. xD

    i didn't even realize there was a twin, until somebody told me. :))

    but i really like Minwoo. ^_^ he's the boy you'll first see in that MV. i guess everybody became irrelevant for me when my eyes saw Minwoo? xD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw I think there cute. But the brown haired one with the big eyes, looks like the girl from You're Beautiful....just sayin.

    ReplyDelete