6.03.2011

P.O, You Have No Idea What's Awaiting You

Never have I ever been this lustful over a maknae. Never.

While watching "Freeze" by the new, hot, gorgeous rookie group, Block B, I was totally leaning toward making Zico or B-Bomb or Jaehyo my bias to love, cherish, and obsess over infinite amounts until death do us part. Those are three equally sexy men, and Zico seemed to be winning leaps and bounds (because you all know how I love my rappers, and I especially love it when their fashion sense is outlandish and downright ridiculous).

And then P.O came along.

Photobucket

Guys, I was done for. Like how could I not just fall apart and melt into a huge puddle of fangirl after hearing that voice? If I love rappers with off the wall fashion ... I love rappers with deep voices even more. And oh my God, a younger T.O.P sound-a-like who is equally gorgeous and dorky ... seriously? What did I do in a former life to make the K-pop Gods reward me with such an amazing gift?

Thank goodness you are eighteen, P.O. You are going to be talked about frequently. And I am so happy that only one person voted for you in the Cervix Punchers because now I can only share you with her. Don't worry, bb. I will work extra hard to make sure others see the fresh sex appeal that is just legally waiting for us to consume.

Oh, it's going to be a great summer.

Photobucket

You should watch the video below and fall in love with him. And yes, I am tweeting this post to Cho PD.


Side note: He even looks like T.O.P!!!!!!! No wonder I freaking love this kid.

Photobucket

TKPA

17 comments:

  1. lol I was the one that voted for him and I would have liked to have him to myself, but I guess I'll share with you... <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOT HOT HOT
    he is a mix of GD and TOP
    I'm officially obsessed :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. A mix of GD and TOP how can life get any better :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I instanly knew as soon as I heard him that he would be my favorite member, and have stood by that, and even better he is 2 months older than me so i can call him oppa when I totally fangirl over his voice (I REALLY love guys with deep voices)

    ReplyDelete
  6. When I first watched this vid a week ago, I couldn't finish it, because I was so turned off by the bedazzled wardrobe and excess of manliner. Thus, I am now forever grateful to you, TKPA--for had you not posted this, I would have never discovered the new barely legal (eep) love of my life.

    ReplyDelete
  7. HOLY SHIT I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU TO POST ON MY NEW BIAS BLOCK B <3
    AND OMG P.O. IS ONE OF BIASES (aside from my sexy man Zico who makes me write his name on my wrist and giggle because I'm such a fangirl) AND I HAVE A FEELING THIS MAN WILL HAVE A GREAT TIME ON THIS BLOG <3
    (all caps because I'm a total BBC <3)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love spreading awareness of hot idols.

    ReplyDelete
  9. omg! he does sound kinda like TOP :O i havent looked into Block B until this post.. maybe that will change? hehehe (;

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh my god....he look and sound like our TOP oppa. if P.O goes topless...he will help with the imagination of TOP being topless... ahahhaha.... now im torn.... shucks...

    ReplyDelete
  11. YAY! I'm so happy you like them. They're my new favorite boy band. U-Kwon is my bias but I also like B-Bomb and Zico.

    They write all of their own songs. Wanna B is a much better song than Freeze. Their performances for that song are hot! Zico is really badass in this song.

    They have a new album coming out on June 23 and tomorrow they start filming their new reality show for MTV. All of us BBC's are spazzing so much right now.

    Cho PD also has a tumblr.

    Well hopefully you'll continue to like and spazz over them. Maybe you can get more people into them with your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Jade
    AFKDSDHFKDAFLDJFASLSJ SPAZZINGRIGHTNOW <3
    I hope there's english subs <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm so happy you're a fan of Block B too! I'm looking forward to more funny/dirty posts about them^^. Even though u-kwon is my bias, I can definitely understand your infatuation with P.O. His voice is unbelievable. Are you watching mtv Match up with Block B and B1A4? You will fall even more in love with all of them, that show is so funny.

    ReplyDelete
  14. So...he's the one with the pure rawness of a voice on Block B. BONUS: He's a maknae.
    He is born to be loved by me.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Here's another thing that makes P.O so similar to T.O.P.

    He used to be overweight and he got in Block B after he lost the extra weight
    Source: http://blockbbc.wordpress.com/2011/07/14/update-p-o1/

    (O___O)

    ReplyDelete
  16. hahaha, but i gotta choose sex God! wkwkwk.. he's the original and the one and only, sooo.. P.O is all yours, haha

    ReplyDelete