1.12.2010

It's Been So Long!

I won't make excuses. I really won't.

But here's a way where you can still get some TKPA-dirrrtiness without me blogging ... formspring!

Here are some of the good ones I've received so far:

T.O.P's smolder stare or his sexy voice?
SMOLDER STARE!! Because the whole IRIS assassin/badass thing he did completely owned and from now on his voice will always lose when it comes to the stare. Smolder stare FTW

Because you've had a lot of T.O.P questions, how about G-Dragon, do you think he has a sexy voice?
Yes, I do. Especially when he's speaking Engrish.

One night of hot passionate sex with? choose one: GD, TOP, SeungHo, Joon, or Leeteuk? AND why? (by cjcdae)
Damn you, CJ. Really? REALLY?! Okay, okay, okay ... I would have to pick ... SeungHo. Because he's gorgeous, his voice is beautiful (so imagine some sex noises from that mouth!), and he looks like he has A LOT of tricks hidden up his sleeves. Plus, you know ... those Starburst lips all over my body? Helllll yeeeaaah!

T.O.P or GD?
I WILL NOT ANSWER THIS QUESTION! I would much rather listen to "Chu" on repeat than answer this question.

MBLAQ OR BIGBANG? (by Lovesample)
Why do you hate me?

Name four different idols as different candies and explain your reasons. SeungHo's starburst lips are already one. ;)
Heechul is like a Warhead. At first it's sour and GOOD-GOD-WHY-DID-I-EAT-THIS?! but then it's sweet. Heechul is a little cynical and an ass on the outside, but he really is sweet on the inside. G-Dragon is like a bunch of Jelly Bellies. You can mix & match them to get different flavors, and GD is always changing his style to create different looks. Jo Kwon is the aftermath of eating the whole freaking candy store and the hyperness you get. Yo Seob is like a chocolate Easter bunny. So damn cute and adorable, and even though it's precious, you still want to eat him up.
 
Start asking me questions! I won't post them ALL on Twitter, only the ones I think are just pure amazing. But really, I will answer every single question.
 
I miss you all! There's so much I know I need to catch up on! I'm trying my best but real life is currently my priority at the moment. Don't worry, though. I'm never too busy to listen to my K-Pop lovelies.
 
TKPA

5 comments:

  1. Haha! The first 2 are mine!
    ZOMG! thank you!
    the t.o.p one's are all from me, well some, well about 3 then! xD
    Wow i'm on your blog but you don't know that i sent those questions but now you know WOW sorry i feel priviliged *proud*
    mwahahaha
    I'll include my info next time n_<

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol!

    Love the candy reference question.
    So funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol at the last question it was funny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesomest!
    I have missed you!

    I'll ask you a buncha Qs soon. :)

    http://www.formspring.me/bunniness

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG. LOL. That candy question made me laaugh XD especially Jo Kwon's!

    ReplyDelete