1.24.2010

Cash or Money Order Donations

I'm not going to do the P.O. Box, but I do have an address for you to send your cash or money orders to that will be easier for me to keep track of. ALL instructions (and address) are included on the donation form, which you will have to receive by EMAILING me.

In the subject line, simply type, "Donation Form Request." I will get back to you within twenty-four hours with a PDF file attached to the email. I would upload it onto here, but it won't let me so we'll just do it this way.

Please, please, please fill out this form in its entirety. I like keeping records. I am very, very detailed when it comes to things like this (you have to be) so please fill out all the fields. Generally, I am asking for your name, your address (I won't stalk you), your email address, your Twitter account, how much you're donating, what the USD currency of that is (obviously for those outside of the States), if you prefer any specific organization we will donate all of it to, and your signature and the date.

There are instructions if you are sending concealed cash. If you wish to send a personal check, please tell me in the email that you'll send requesting the form that you wish to do that, so we can come to an understanding on why I am very hesitant on that. Also, if you want "proof" that I received your donation, there's specific instructions on how you can receive that.

It's all VERY easy and will take less than three minutes to fill out. Make sure you are able to open Adobe PDF files, as well.

So, EMAIL me right now and I will be replying back with the attached donation form!

TKPA

2 comments:

  1. hey.i am from Philippines, and wants to help. but can i still send thru paypal if ever.. since i'm really not sure concealed cash will work from where i am, i dont entirely trust them in situations like these. thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately, with PayPal they deduct a fee for every transaction, so your entire donation will not be received by us. We are working on an alternative solution and will no longer be using PayPal. What you can do if you are not comfortable with sending concealed cash (does not matter the currency, I will have it exchanged at my bank), is you can donate to any organization or charity of your choosing, but please forward us some type of proof that you donated so we can include it in the grand scheme of things :)

    ReplyDelete