7.01.2011

6(Say Whaaat?)

If you're not a mathematical know-it-all, the above title simply means "Say Whaaat? times six." If you didn't get it, that's okay. There's no judgement here. Especially from someone who is horrible at math (e.g. me).

I've missed doing these. And I've been dying to talk about 2PM's concept photos from their comeback, but since I missed it when the action first went down (stupid body and its need to sleep), I've been forced to find some other way to blog about it.

Photobucket

Junsu: Your prayers have been answered, ladies. Now who's coming home with me tonight?

Photobucket

Junho: Haaaaaaaaay! Champagne tastes like bubbles! I feel like I have bubbles in my tummy going blippy poppy blippy poppy!

Photobucket

Chansung: Let's just say it's in your best interest to get that camera out of my face. Threatening you? Oh, never. I don't make threats, just state facts.

Photobucket

Taekyeon: You like my hair, really? Dude, it's totally cool you said that 'cause I spent, like, a really long time on it and none of the guys, like, said anything. What? This picture is going in Bro Weekly? Bro, that's totally awesome!

Photobucket

Nichkhun: I'm going to pretend I'm jumping out of a plane to go sky diving! Ready?! ONE ... TWO ... THREEEEEE!

Photobucket

Wooyoung: Is is safe to come out yet? Are the fan girls gone?

TKPA

7 comments:

  1. lol
    That's all I'm gonna say (=

    ReplyDelete
  2. L-o-freaking-l. My thoughts exactly. Khunnie's face is so adorable. I just want to pinch his cheeks. XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol at your comments for their pic.
    I like Junsu's jacket but why he wear red pants? to match with Wooyoung's red jacket? :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. terminal_plague7/10/2011 7:22 AM

    Wooyoung's look in Hand's Up remind's me of TOP in High High.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha, I like Wooyoung's comment the best. They all match what they all look like they're saying perfectly though. xD

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG wooyoung your so very hamdsome,

    ReplyDelete