1.04.2011

HOLY FUCK!!!!

HOLY FUCK that is MY DAE BABY!

It is difficult for me to find the words - but DAMN DAMN DAMN that is MY MAN!
I am not just some chick suddenly jumping on the Dae bandwagon - I have been on that 'happy trail' since day one Baby!
I think my Dae Baby has been a tad bit jealous lately watching me spazz over GD, TOP & Tae - well Baby I will make you jealous much more often if you retaliate by working on that delicious body of yours.
And that stare Dae?? Baby have you been practicing? - cause DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!
I believe the last time you gave me such a HARD stare you were kicking Tae out of the room - right boo?
So you are sending out this pic just to remind me who I belong to huh? - showing all those bandwagon jumping bitches the look you give ME each night before you lay me down underneath you (or bend me over in front of you) - bahahahaha!!!!
Keep it up BB!  - not sure how I feel about sharing your pic Boo - but I am proud of you & I love showing off what belongs to ME! bahahahahahahahha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now Dae Baby cum home to me - I will be waiting in your fav t-shirt with nothing underneath - by our bed I will have strawberries, chocolate sauce & whipped cream ready for you to enjoy eating off of my body!!!!
But don't worry baby we can keep working on that AMAZING AB-Increasing body of yours - you can bench-press me against the other "GROWING" part of you ALL night long - & you don't have to stay so quiet this time baby - let it ALL out - cause not only will the neighbors know my name by the time you are done -  their asses will be able to speak Korean!!!!!
(as my bff would say.... "justsaying") bahahahhaha!!!! 
cjcdae

12 comments:

  1. this is just nasty LMFAOOO love u CJ <3
    gahh my mind is uh yeah XD *imagines that but w/ Taeyang*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Internally screaming, because I literally tried but I was speechless. Hot daymn

    ReplyDelete
  3. hohoho! it makes me happy knowing or meeting Daesung stan..i don't mean anything but tbh, it's quite rare to find them! have a good time CJ! i'm sure you do! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. dammnnnnn god motherf-ing
    .......
    .......
    .......
    Daesung's hot @-@ like i knew it before (reallyyyyy knew it xD) but this is too much!!! My Dae sis chose right with this picture because its too perfect!
    Has Top been teaching him how to stare? Is Dae going to be in a sexy hot video with no shirt on soon? Is that why he's practicing being evil? Damn i dont care, just given a mind fuck ^_^ and im happy hahahaa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohmg is this real life?? #speechless #rightclicksave
    And cjdae, please know Im laughing so hard rn. brb crying!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm risking my life over this but..

    *licks Dae's abs*

    Sorry can't help it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh Dae Dae such a tease. If you don't want to share him with others don't show it CJ ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my, I've always loved DaeSung a lot but I wasn't a stan. But seeing him on Family Outing and seeing pictures like this... I have to go write a letter of apology to Seung Ri and hope he forgives me for my impure thoughts about his band mate. =/

    ReplyDelete
  9. damn how could you beat taeyang my baby...
    damn you DaeSung hahahahahahahaha :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. this guy is just ugly and a cam whore...eww...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dear Anonymous: "this guy is just ugly and a cam whore...eww..."
    Well love - you are entitled to your sadly mistaken opinion - & if you cant see his beauty - that is just really sad for you - you must only see beauty in the obvious like most shallow people - but I wish you well & awww bless your little heart - but overall.....
    "IT'S COOL CHICK MORE FOR ME!"
    bahahahahahhaa!
    PEACE,
    CJ

    ReplyDelete
  12. (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))

    I am not known for fangirling but HOTDAMOHMYHUMINAWOOTWOOTGODAMWHOEVERHEENDSUPWITHWILLBEONELUCKYLADY! :D

    ReplyDelete