10.15.2009

BIGBANG Preview Review

Photobucket

There is a lot of hottness going on with this picture, so let's break it down:
  1. They all look angry-sexy, except for Seungri who kind of looks like he's majorly bummed. It's probably because he hasn't been placed in one of my categories. Yet.
  2. Just look at Sex God and his brooding, Blue Steel look. I love how you can barely see those smoldering eyes of his, hidden behind his gorgeous, shiny head of hair. Seriously, how soft does it look? I want to run my fingers through it.
  3. King of Foreplay, I don't really know what the whole black faux-fur shaw thing wrapped around your neck is about, but pretty much rules don't apply to you. Your cheekbones are amazing, boo. Too bad the photographer in charge didn't make you turn your head just half an inch to the right, so we could marvel over your jaw.
  4. G-Dragon, I love you and your insanely bright hair. And look at your lips! I love them and I want to kiss them so bad, but I can't because of the way Sex God is glaring angrily. And your jaw, the way your head is angled slightly upward, chin jutting out ... goodness. I love you.
  5. Daesung ... wow your jaw is looking good, lovely. Like really, really good. I had no idea.
  6. I think it's funny that the peacemaker Tae-Tae has to be in between Sex God and G-Baby, seeing as how they are both currently at odds over my love.
  7. I love it when guys wear white. I have no idea why, it's just more appealing to me. And I wish that those stupid graphics weren't in front of the boys, that way I could see exactly how far down Sex God's shirt is unbuttoned.
November 4th is the day that "Let Me Hear Your Voice" comes out in Japan. But here's a thirty-eight second preview for those of you who cannot wait ... which would be every single one of you reading this.

TKPA

7 comments:

  1. Haha, I love how your comment about Sex God is exactly what I'm thinking. He's soooo gorgeous when he's angry, lol. And all the guys look so good in white. Gaaah. =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's gorgeous happy, sad, angry, smoldering. I love Sex God :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seungri - you know how he is if he doesnt get enough attention
    Sex God - looks AMAZING - enough said!
    KOFP - not my fav pic of him - need more jaw - the fur wrap thing hides too much he needed to lift his chin up like the "Owner of ALL" GD (dont get me wrong though KOFP is still freakin HOTT)
    GD - that lift of the chin really works for him! I agree his lips look so tempting...
    and then there is...
    My Dae-Dae - of course I love everything about him - this also is the 1st time I have really noticed the jaw line! I just cant get enough of his high cheek bones & his nose...so prominent & strong & then the full luscious lips - just waiting to break into a smile.
    (I have always thought that Dae has a very "Native American" appearance.)
    OOOOH he drves me crazy!!!!
    Waiting for the MV - is like waiting to see KOFP's abs again. UGGGHHH!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Waiting for the MV - is like waiting to see KOFP's abs again. UGGGHHH!"

    Filled with days of lusting and wanting 'til you're on the verge of tears and cannot function properly throughout the day without seeing glimpses of them in your mind.

    ReplyDelete
  5. DANG - are you reading my mind!! HA! UGGGHHH!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Damn... You won't believe how hard i have to bit ma lips and keep ma fanmom squealings in check everytime i read ur post *faints*

    ReplyDelete