11.14.2009

Part III of This Picture: Se7en

Confession: I didn't even know this was God of Lips until last night. I've had this thing saved on my computer for God knows how long and I never realized it. My apologies, GoL. I'll make up for it right now. Let's start from the top.

Photobucket

Your lips are luscious, as always. I love that cocky, wicked little grin you have on your face. Because you knew damn well that this picture would be circulating the internet worldwide and girls all over would be combusting and changing their panties over the fact that not one but three idols were wearing bathing suits. I don't think your girlfriend approves of that, but she can't bitch about it to you. You're the God of Lips. Bitching about how you tease other women is blasphemy.

And your gorgeous, thick hair that is kind of shaggy ... I want to run my fingers through it, pushing it away from your face so I can look into your dark brown eyes while underneath you.

I love your body. You have that whole skinny-but-trim body type going on. If the King of Foreplay's arm wasn't in the way, I'd be able to see your abs in its entirety. But I can see the top portion of it and that's all that matters to me.

I can't for the life of me figure out what's written on your underwear. "Bana" and "B" is all I can make out. "Cabana Boy" maybe? That just fills my mind of the glorious image of me on a beach in Cancun, lounging in a hammock between two palm trees, sipping on a piƱa colada. And you'd be the cabana boy who'd cater to my every need and desire, whether it be as simple as a refill or as gratifying as physical pleasure.

God of Lips ... I will worship at your temple every day for the rest of my life.

TKPA

8 comments:

  1. Dolce and Gabbana I think xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ehhh, I like "Cabana Boy" better. It allows me to have dirrrty thoughts lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was the first picture that I took notice of SE7EN and those LIPS of his.
    It's its own sexual being.
    I swear.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ummmm yeah - he looks great! Well J is here so that is about all I can say right now. HA HA!
    cj

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahahaha. Looks like God of Lips is with me tonight! Better go call up Lips of Sex and King of Foreplay ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. UH TKPA - J is fast asleep & a train hitting the house wouldnt wake him up - I guess All Night Long over & over again really tired him out (wink wink)
    SOOOOOO GOD of Lips is here to stay - we will just tuck J in first. HA HA LOL
    cj

    ReplyDelete
  7. God he better not read this one! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. likin' SE7EN, but you know where i'm really lookin'. :D

    ReplyDelete