11.20.2009

Daesung: G or NC-17?

Photobucket

Well, that depends on your love for Mr. Happy.

Personally, I look at him in a strictly G-rated way. Yet I know others see him in an NC-17 way. That's why I chose the above picture for this post. Because he looks like a Party Boy with that beer and with his laugh. And don't hate me for this (CJ, I'm talking to you), but there is definitely some action going on in those pants. And check out those guns!

This picture has taken both G and NC-17 worlds and combined them into pure awesome. There is a hidden sex factor to Dae-Dae. I can't lust after him. I value my life too much. But I think I can get away with just admiring and appreciating his body, correct?

Yeeeaaah, no.

TKPA

7 comments:

  1. Hmm...my thoughts on Dae never go past G...don't know why.

    But I never really knew that has great arms. Thanks for enlightening me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think he's too Happy to provoke me into thoughts over on the NC side... but I did go there once after a concert stripping, but it was only for a second though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Dae sung...alot. TKPA I need you to keep your eyes on his face, please. Just kidding, Thanks for writing awesome stuff and being cool and what not.

    ReplyDelete
  4. UMMMMM ok - Now TKPA I love you for dedicating an entire post to Dae I really do. I appreciate the fact that you appreciate him.
    BUT keep your damn eyes away from the action in his pants!
    That action belongs to me & me ONLY!!
    Let me tell you it is some BIG ASS ACTION too! And those big strong arms of his hold on tight to me (or the bedposts) every night as he DEEPLY shoves ummmm I mean "shows" me how much he loves me with that BIG ACTION!
    For as we ALL know Dae is MINE!
    I own him & he owns me! FOREVER!!!!
    So thanks for the post - thanks for the appreciation!
    Now turn your fuckin eyes away from his action before I claw them out of your head! ;)
    LOVE YA BUNCHES!!!
    cj(c-dae) (even my name belongs to him)

    PS: If you really want to show the NC-17 side of my Dae find a pic of his "THIGHS OF PLEASURE" They have a tendency to cause instant Daegasms!

    PSS: Just to make myself clear though - his "THIGHS OF PLEASURE" - they belong to me too!
    Thanks Boo!

    PSSS: I WILL cut a bitch that tries to get too close to MY Dae!

    *hugs ladies*
    cj(c-dae)

    ReplyDelete
  5. niquelachelle11/21/2009 3:21 AM

    Since when does Dae have guns like that? Wow...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think of Daesung as both. x3
    Gotta love him for igniting the BEST of both worlds. xD!

    ReplyDelete