5.13.2010

The Cervix Punchers -- May Edition

Admit it ... there is just one male idol, above all others, that just does something to you. He makes your ovaries twitch and ache and makes your uterus long for a tenant for forty weeks. It doesn't matter what he does. A new or old performance, a TV appearance, or even just looking at a damn picture sends you into a complete melt-down state of wanting to enter motherhood.

You know exactly who I'm talking about.

This isn't necessarily a category, it's more like bragging rights. Only the top five will be posted on the right sidebar, like the holy list of men you want to have lots of unprotected sex with.

It can be any idol, from any group so long as he's over the legal age, because I don't want to start promoting teen parenting. I'm already going to K-Pop hell by corrupting your minds, I don't want to add another thing to the list. You can vote for more than one guy, because you know that I have an incredibly difficult time choosing between Master GD and Sex God. I don't expect you to choose between two (or three) luscious idols; I sure as hell can't. Note: It can be as many as you want, but try to keep it under ... oh, let's say six men, okay?

We're going to do something different this time around, so as not to spoil anything. YOU MUST EMAIL ME YOUR CHOICES!! In an email to tkpa@live.com, the subject line should read "Cervix Punchers" and then your picks in the body of the email. PLEASE USE THAT EMAIL ADDRESS! I won't count it if you email it to any other address!! Also, I'm disabling the comments to ensure that you actually email me!

I'll be keeping track and tallying the scores and then I'll announce the top five. Every few months or so we'll vote again to update the Cervix Punchers and see if your hearts (or ovaries) have found new loves (or baby daddies).

Voting ends May 27th!

So, since the number of votes has been pretty damn pathetic, I have to open up the option of tweeting your choices to me rather than strictly using email (if your account is locked and I am not following you, then I will not see it. That means you must email me if you wish to participate). I don't know why some of you feel uncomfortable with emailing me.

I wanted to do the email-only vote this time so as not to spoil anything. I know how easy and tempting it is to count up the votes when you see them in the comment section. This way it's more of a surprise for you all. So, in August, we will return to the usual way of doing things.

TKPA