9.10.2010

Junsu, Where Have You Been All My Life?

I knew this day would come. I knew one morning I would wake up and just feel an automatic, irresitible attraction toward you. You should feel proud of yourself, bb. I've completely ignored Master GD all day, and from previous experience, that's very hard for any idol to accomplish. Like, ever.

Photobucket

Do you ever wear the boxers I [and my readers] gave you? I hope you do, and I hope you think of me when you do. I'm pretty sure you've at least once run out of clean underwear, and on laundry day you're left with zero pairs of underwear. Not really feeling like going commando (because you're famous, and one wardrobe malfunction and money shot could get you exiled from Korea), you remember our present to you. You put on those white boxers with "TKPA" in nice, big letters, covering your muscular thigh. "Vocal Sextasy" written across your glorious ass. And I hope that after you've put those on, you decide to check in and see if anything new has been written about you.

So you sit on your bed, laptop in front of you, wearing nothing but those boxers ... and look down at your thigh so you can get the URL correct. And that is when you see this post. This post written and dedicated entirely to you and how fine as fuck you are. It's okay to be cocky, Junsu. None of us are blaming you or thinking negatively about you. Like my favorite movie The Producers says, "When you got it, flaunt it." Junsu, bb ... flaunt that shit all over the world.

I want to go back to you being practically naked on the bed. I really like that thought. Tremendous amounts. I only wish that I was there in person, with you in South Korea, to take in that beautiful sight of muscle after muscle, hear your ridiculous yet oddly knee-weakening slang, smell your freshly washed skin from that hot, steamy shower, run my fingers through that slightly damp hair, and of course taste those luscious lips.

Sight. Sound. Smell. Touch. Taste. Ignite those senses, bb. Make them go haywire. Over and over. I promise I will return the favor. As many times as you want, wherever you want. In bed, in the shower, in the hallway, in the kitchen, in the elevator, in the stairwell, in the car, in the back of the 2PM while the rest of the members are sleeping or listening to their iPods, in the dance studio in front of that mirror-lined wall, in the recording studio so we can have some audio souvenirs for later. Anywhere you want it, bb.

Photobucket

And I promise, I will not blog about it. No, what happens between Junsu and TKPA, stays between Junsu and TKPA.

Also, on a sidenote ... now that you are injured and will need to recooperate for a few weeks, it looks like I will be catering to your every need. I will gladly do this, whether it is by making you all sorts of fantastic dinners, or baking sweet treats for you, or even cuddling up at night and being your own personal teddy bear that hugs back. Even if you want nothing but sex for the next five months. Whatever bb wants, bb gets.

TKPA

9 comments:

  1. This post was all sorts of sexy.
    I'm so glad that you've FINALLY seen the light!!!
    Junsu is one hot, sexy vocalist that I wouldn't mind helping either. :)
    And now I KNOW we'll be seeing more posts about him in the future.
    And yes.....

    I'm secretly hoping that he has worn the Vocal Sextasy boxers that I got to throw to them. It'd be amazing to know if he has or not~ XD
    And that second picture of him?
    It's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hiiiiiighly enjoyed this post. I used to lurve Junsu, then he started to wane away as my love for Beast came, but with this post...he's comin in hot. Very good. very very good. He has to sound mindblowing in bed eh? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Master GD's way hotter :( but this post was enjoyable nonetheless (as per usual)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This post is heaven.

    Junsu has been my favourite 2PM member since May 2009 and I must say, this post is a treat. Wish I had him all to myself, the way you wrote this made it sound like he was with me or in a fanfic with me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha this blogged is full of OSM SAUCE :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. what! why junsu all of a sudden? wahahahah

    ReplyDelete
  7. brain slushed. *&^%$#@!

    i've missed this kinds of post TKPA~ good job! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  8. I cannot think of any better way to describe Junsu than 'fine as fuck'.
    Well said and well-written post, TKPA.

    Junsu had seriously damaged my tough love for Sex God a while back, and even when Sex God regained his throne, Junsu is still a serious threat to him.

    My favourite 2PM member, for wayyy so many more reasons than his vocals.

    *grins until it hurts because there's an entire sexy post for Junsu*

    ReplyDelete
  9. im sorry but who is junsu? I only knew super junior, shinee, ukiss, ss501 and many more but who is he? Im not picking a fight here because I must say that HE is damn gorgeous:)

    ReplyDelete