2.10.2010

Hellloooooo, Jinon!

Photobucket

Ladies and gentlemen reading this blog ... we need a moment of silence to honor this luscious, tan Korean.

.......................

Moment over. Dirrrty time.

I know I'm late in vocalizing my absolute lust and oh-my-fucking-God feelings toward rookie Jinon, but there is no such thing as being late when it comes to the rookie group F.Cuz's leader. Well, unless you have a crazy one night stand with him and then you're "late" a month later ... but even then it's not a bad thing. Because that one-night-stand, unplanned baby would have half of Jinon's gene pool.

And plus ... you'd probably be poking a hole in the condom before he puts it on, anyway. Don't deny it. You know you would.

But DAMN this boy kills me. He has a bit of a smolder stare going on. And he's a rapper. And his voice is kind of deep and raspy when he raps. And you all know how much I love all three of those things, but when they're combined?

OH MY GOD.

Jinon, Jinon, Jinon ... my new rookie love (sorry Lips of Sex and Sex Apprentice. And Jun Hyung). I can't wait to see more of you. Raspy voice and smolder stare and all.

TKPA

2 comments:

  1. Well then look forward to him with Gavy NJ!
    I love Jinon too.
    F.Cuz is pretty awesome...
    And have you seen Kan? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well he is very pretty. But I haven't paid much attention to the group cause of their sucky song. Maybe if their next single is good enough I might.

    ReplyDelete